Dr. Albano is a certified practitioner of Cox® Flexion Distraction Decompression of the spine. In addition to being a certified practioner, Dr. Albano is also a researcher of the extremity protocols for Cox® Flexion Distraction Decompression.
Cox Flexion Distraction Decompression (Cox Technic) uses evidence-based treatment to de-stenose the spinal cord and spinal nerves. Cox Technic is non-surgical, doctor-controlled, hands-on spinal manipulation performed by a chiropractic back pain specialist.
Cox Technic is appropriate for conditions causing low back and leg pain as well as neck and arm pain. It reduces pain attributable to1 the following:
- disc herniation
- a slipped disc
- a ruptured disc
- facet syndrome
- post-surgical continued pain (pain after back surgery) aka FBSS (failed back surgical syndrome)
- other conditions
Some documented outcomes of Cox Technic treatment2 include the following:
- dropping intradiscal pressure to as low as -192mm Hg in the lumbar spine and lowering pressures in the cervical spine (C4-C7) 96 to 1583 mm Hg!
- widening the spinal canal foraminal area by 28%
- reducing pressure on the spinal nerves
- returning motion to the spinal joints
For more information visit Cox Technic or book your appointment with us.