Dr. Luigi Albano, B.Sc., D.C.
Dr. Albano graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City, Missouri, in May 2000 and is a member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association and Ontario Chiropractic Association. He is a graduate of Assumption College High School and received his Bachelors of Science degree in biochemistry from the University of Windsor. He is an instructor of Anatomy and Physiology as well as Neurology at Everest College in the registered massage therapy program.
Dr. Albano is a certified practitioner of Cox® Flexion Distraction Decompression of the spine. In addition to being a certified practioner, Dr. Albano is also a researcher of the extremity protocols for Cox® Flexion Distraction Decompression. Here are a few of Dr. Albano's research-related links:
- PUBLICATION Peer-reviewed knee pain study published in The Journal of the Canadian Chiropractic Association.
- PODCAST Interview with Dr. Michael Johnston from The Back Doctors Podcast.
- CASE STUDY First patient treated for knee pain with Cox® FDD Extremity Adjusting
- CASE STUDY - PDF 5 year follow up of a patient with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 treated with Cox® Technic
Dr. Albano is an avid football fan and works with the Holy Names Knights senior high school football team, 2018 & 2017 OFSSA Champions. He volunteers his time as an assistant coach in the Windsor Essex Football League. He serves on the board of South Windsor Youth Soccer Club and coaches his children's teams.
- In practice since 2000
- Involved in multiple research studies locally and international.
- Certified practitioner of Cox® Flexion Distraction Decompression of the spine.
- Theralase® provider since 2005.
- Volunteer lecturer at ElderCollege at Canterbury College, University of Windsor.
- Chiropractor for Holy Names High school football since 2002.
- Coaching soccer since 2008 with South Windsor Youth Soccer Club and Giovanni Caboto Soccer Club.
Dr. Jennifer Lavery B.B.A, D.C., ART®, C.S.C.S
Dr. Jennifer Lavery is a chiropractor, entrepreneur, and strength and conditioning specialist. She has been in clinical practice since graduating from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2004. From 2005 until 2009, Jennifer managed multiple locations of the Canadian Back Institute physiotherapy clinics across Windsor, Essex and Leamington. There, she led multidisciplinary teams of health professionals including chiropractors, physiotherapists, registered massage therapists, nutritionists and strength and conditioning specialists.
Since 2009, she has joined the progressive and dynamic team at Walkerville Chiropractic where she is currently seeing private clients. As a practicing clinician, Dr. Lavery brings a variety of rehabilitation, manual therapy and clinical application of current scientific research to her chiropractic practice.
Education & Certifications
Before entering chiropractic college in 2000, Jennifer obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration from Bishop’s University in Quebec. She also holds a certificate as a Cox® Technic practitioner, is certified as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S.) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association NSCA-USA, and has certified in ART® Active Release Techniques.
Our support staff at Walkerville Chiropractic always welcomes you with a warm smile in a comfortable atmosphere. They are experienced in handling all of your health insurance questions.